In order to achieve permanent hair removal effect, many beauty seekers choose laser hair removal. Experts remind: if you want to achieve good postoperative results, please do the following six things carefully before the operation:
- It should be confirmed that the skin is free of injury, redness and swelling. If you are not sure, please consult a professional skin plastic surgeon.
- The skin should not be exposed to the sun two weeks before the skin laser treatment, because the skin after exposure to the sun may burn the skin and make the skin red and blister.
- The depilation site should not be depilated, wax depilated and electrolytic depilated two weeks before treatment. Otherwise, laser and photon hair removal will not work.
- Do not use depilatory cream, depilatory cream or other cosmetics before depilation.
- Clean and bathe before depilation to ensure local skin hygiene.
- During the treatment, the laser has a certain warm feeling when passing through the skin, which is a normal phenomenon.