According to medical and beauty experts, in addition to ensuring the smooth operation of photon hair removal, the maintenance after photon hair removal is also essential. Now let’s give you a detailed introduction to the skin maintenance after photon hair removal.
Nursing rules after photon hair removal:
- After photon hair removal, patients should not use irritating skin care and cosmetics within 24 hours. It is recommended to use only cold water or cold boiled water for cleansing.
- If the photon hair removal treatment area is obviously red, it indicates that the skin may become very fragile. At this time, do not make up or rub the operation area, but apply cold compress appropriately (not ice compress).
- After photon hair removal, small scabs may form in some parts. Be careful not to scratch with your hands.
- Very few patients may have severe reactions after photon hair removal (such as redness, swelling or blisters), so scratch should be avoided as far as possible. If there is damage, antibiotic ointment can be applied to prevent infection.
5, after photon hair removal, patients do not use mercury containing halogen cosmetics, spices, perfume and so on.
- Sunlight exposure should be avoided at least 3 weeks after photon hair removal and during the whole treatment process.
- Sunscreen should be used no matter whether it is cloudy or sunny, winter or summer, or whether you go out or not. The sun protection factor (SPF) of sunscreen shall not be less than 1.5, can block UVA and UVB at the same time, and is waterproof. Sunscreen for patients after photon hair removal surgery must be applied once every morning, at noon, and every 2-3H during outdoor activities; Moisturizing cream can be used at night.
- Patients who finish photon hair removal must use UV umbrella and wide brimmed hat to block direct sunlight when going out.
- Patients after photon hair removal surgery shall not use drugs that increase light sensitivity, such as sulfonamide, tetracycline, isotretinoin, etc; Eat less photosensitive vegetables, such as coriander, celery, mint, nine layer tower, fig, asparagus, carrot, etc.
In addition, since photon hair removal is more suitable in autumn and winter, after the operation in a regular plastic and cosmetic hospital, it is necessary to strictly follow the maintenance scheme of beauty experts in order to achieve the effect of permanent hair removal.